Last week, whilst crying watching ‘This Is Us’ I realized 2 things;
- Every women has probably told her husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends sisters brother to never leave the crock pot plugged in, like ever by now.
- We need find more shows to watch because we’re watching This Is US and Shameless in REAL TIME.
We just recently finished a ton of shows. This then lead me into looking at my phone at shows people have recommended to watch. So we watched the first episode of Black Mirror. I feel like I lost brain cells watching that weird shit.
And don’t tell me it gets better, that first one left a funky taste in my mouth, so like bye.
I see it a lot online, people asking for recommendations for new shows to binge so I figured I’d share my top 20 in case you need something else to watch too. In no particular order, here ya go!
- Sons of Anarchy (Netflix)
- Game of Thrones (HBO)
- House of Cards (Netflix)
- Shameless (Netflix)
- Ozark (Netflix)
- Scandal (Netflix)
- This Is Us (Hulu/NBC)
- Parenthood (Netflix)
- Dexter (Netflix/Showtime)
- Peaky Blinders (Netflix)
- 13 Reasons Why (Netflix)
- Gilmore Girls (Netflix)
- Stranger Things (Netflix)
- American Crime Story: People vs. OJ Simpson (Netflix)
- Orange Is The New Black (Netflix)-I’m actually 2 seasons behind!
- Breaking Bad (Netflix)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO)
- Homeland (Showtime)
- Ray Donovan (Showtime)
- The 100 (Netflix/Amazon Prime Video)
There are plenty of other seasons/shows we’ve watched but didn’t make this list. I feel like these top 20 are your must see’s in my opinion!
Now that I’ve shared some of my favorite, leave me with some suggestions as well!