HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY TRACEN
(birthday sign at school)
For the last few years I've been asking Tracen the same questions on his birthday and today, today he turns 6. So here we are, once again, wondering where the time has gone, and me trying not to ugly cry while thinking about how proud we are of our not so little boy.
December 21, 2016 || 6 years old
1. What's your favorite color? Rainbow, I love all the colors!
2. What's your favorite toy? Bluey- (stuffed animal he got w/Grammy)
3. What's your favorite fruit? Strawberries
4. What's your favorite TV show? Kai Lan and Max and Ruby
5. What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and Cheese
6. What's your favorite outfit? Jammies
7. What's your favorite game? Trouble
8. What's your favorite snack? Reese and Oreos
9. What's your favorite animal? Monkey, Orcas, Dolphins and Elephants
10. What's your favorite song? Stressed out (21 Pilots) & Whip Nae Nae
11. What's your favorite book? Baby Animals (all about baby animals book)
12. Who's your best friend? Eli- he was my first friend in Pre-k & I miss seeing him
13. What's your favorite cereal? Cherrios
14. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Swimming
15. What's your favorite drink? Juice
16. What's your favorite holiday? All of them! It's just so exciting
17. What do you take to bed with you at night? Blankey and Bluey
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Butter bread, Strawberries, Waffles and Pancakes
19. What do you want to eat for dinner for your birthday? Mac and Cheese
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a helper, I want to help people
A lot of things are still the same from the last few years but its also nice to see the person he's shaping into be. Today Trace had his holiday party at school so Jer and I took the day off work to be there all together.
Last night we baked and frosted lots of cookies to take in and share with both Kindergarten classes. Ending the night with some mac and cheese for dinner, per his request, and some ice cream sundaes with cousins and friends!
Happy 6th birthday Tracen! Always remember to stay true to your self, let your vibrant personality shine through and always be kind to others. You will go so far in life, I can't wait to see what this next year brings for you!
If you want to see his answers from his 5 year old questions and 4 year old questions here ya go!